Sunday, September 15, 2013

Miley Cyrus Says 'Wrecking Ball' Video Is 'Much More' Than Her Nudity

Miley Cyrus got naked in her "Wrecking Ball" music video and people were shocked, even though she's Miley "Foam Finger" Cyrus and nothing should shock us anymore. Some griped about the clip's gratuity (even Shenae Grimes) but then they probably watched it over and over again because she ended up breaking Vevo viewing records.
Now Miley is defending the controversial video in an interview with New York's z100 radio station, going into detail about its meaning and why people should look beyond the images of her naked body.
"I think the video is much more, if people get past the point that I'm naked and you actually look at me, you can tell that I actually look more broken then even the song sounds," she responded when asked why such a sad song required such a sexy video.
She went on to explain further: "The song is a pop ballad. It's one of these songs that everyone is going to relate to, everyone has felt that feeling at some point. If people can take their minds off the obvious and go into their imagination a little bit and see kind of what the video really means and the way it's so vulnerable and actually if you look in my eyes I look more sad then my voice sounds on the record."

0 comments: