Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kim Kardashian & Family Cover 'Redbook' May 2011

Kim Kardashian and her family cover Redbook magazine’s first ever family issue, on newsstands April 12.
Here’s what the ladies had to share:
Khloe, on why people are fascinated with the Kardashians: “We are a real family. We don’t sugarcoat anything. We’re not the Brady Bunch, but we always put each other first. We love each other on camera, we cry on camera. I think people relate to the realness of it.”
Kim, on living life in front of the whole world: “There’s nothing I’m really ashamed of, and I work hard on the show and all my other projects. I don’t drink or do drugs, so I’m comfortable showing the world what my life is all about.”
Kris, on the biggest misconceptions about the Kardashians: “It’s annoying when I hear, ‘What do your girls do?’ Well, first of all, all of my daughters have jobs. They are fashion stylists and designers; they own a chain of stores. They had the stores before they had the show. And my kids worked from the time they were 13 years old. So to me, that’s a huge misconception — that the girls don’t work. They work 25 hours a day. And that they don’t have any talent? They might not be singers or dancers, but they certainly know how to produce a television show. Whether you want to call it talent or not, they have multiple shows on the air. [I want to say,] How many shows do you have?”
Kris, on family values: “Our joy in life is that we always have each other. So I’ve tried to teach my kids three things: love God, love your family, and love yourself.”....
Read more »»

0 comments: