Saturday, July 20, 2013

The 29-Year-Old Virgin

Like Steve Carell's character in The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Tamera Mowry waited a very long time to lose her v-card.
The former Sister, Sister star revealed during recent Hot 97 radio interview that she didn't lose her virginity until she was 29-year-old.
"I don't know how to explain this, but I'm religious ... So I waited 'til I was 29 to lose my virginity," she said. "And then -- you may not understand this -- I did it and then I felt guilty, and then I became celibate until I got married."
The devout Christian actress married Adam Housley, a FOX News correspondent, in 2011 after six years of dating. According to Mowry, her husband is the only man she's ever slept with and the couple only moved in together once they wed. Read More >

0 comments: