Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kate Hudson Covers 'InStyle' May 2011

Kate Hudson wears a little lacy number on the cover of InStyle magazine’s May 2011 issue, on newsstands Friday (April 22).
The Something Borrowed actress, who’s expecting her second child this summer, chatted with the mag about her Muse rocker beau, Matt Bellamy!
The two met at Coachella: “[I was] watching Radiohead’s Thom Yorke with a guy I knew from high school, who introduced me to Matthew,” Kate said. “We realized we had met a few years earlier, in Australia. Then I got distracted and said, ‘I’ve got to find my friends; I don’t know where they went.’ He just looked at me and said, ‘Come on, I’ll take care of you.’ That’s when I went, ‘Wait a minute, who are you?’”
As for what she loves about him, Kate shared, “Matthew was polite and immediately protective, which for somebody like me who’s all over the place – one minute I’m over here and the next I’m over there – is important….He is just an amazing person.

Keep Reading »

0 comments: