Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jennifer Hudson: Happy At May Fair Hotel ..w s

Jennifer Hudson waves at the cameras while at the May Fair hotel on Wednesday (April 27) in London, England.
The 29-year-old American Idol alum says she thinks she was discriminated against when she was heavier. “Last week I saw some footage of myself as I was five years ago and I was surprised. It was like I recognized myself but I didn’t. It seemed another world away. But in this slim world I do now realize I was being discriminated against. I’m offered more parts. There is much more excitement about me now,” she told Grazia Daily.
“There have been times when it’s a huge high, like when I walked the red carpet at the Oscars and people were screaming at me. Then I also had dinner with Beyonce and Alicia Keys and they just kept going on and on about how great I looked,” Jennifer said.

Keep Reading »

0 comments: