Friday, April 22, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow: Britney Spears Cornered the Pop Market w

Gwyneth Paltrow is all smiles as she sits down to chat during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, which airs on Friday (April 22).
The 38-year-old actress was asked about possibly recording an album after her singing stints on Glee and in her movie Country Strong.
“Well, I haven’t signed anything but I’m thinking about it,” Gwyneth said. “I kind of have to get my head around the concept of it and how I would want to do it. Do it in a right way. It’s hard to think of switching because all the signing I’ve been doing has been coming out of Country Strong or Glee. So I think, how would I do that? Just a record by myself feels a little scary to me. I would like to in theory but we’ll see.”

More Here! »

0 comments: