Sunday, August 7, 2011

'I love my best friend's husband' w

'I've known Gail for almost 25 years - we started a new job on the same day together and have been best mates ever since.

We've been through everything together: boyfriends dumping us, finding our Mr Right, having kids... you name it, we've done it and we tell each other everything.

Well, except for one small thing. I am totally in love with her husband Will.

I should point out that nothing has ever happened and I'm not even sure if he even knows, but I adore him. He's so strong and sexy and really, really funny.

Gail met Will one a blind date nearly 20 years ago and she's really happy with him. I often tease her that she doesn't appreciate him enough, because she's often telling me all the things he gets wrong or doesn't do properly, but she loves him dearly.


Keep Reading »

0 comments: