Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hot sex fantasies a

Newsflash: EVERYONE fantasizes - your lover, your boss, even your grandmother. In fact, there's a chance that they're doing it right now. Studies have discovered that 95% of us have sexual fantasies daily. And for good reason - there are, after all, only so many ways we can touch or be touched lovingly in lovemaking. Cosmopolitan's new eBook In your wildest dreams shares our readers' secret fantasies to get you going...

Emma, 27, postgraduate student
I am alone masturbating when I think I hear the front door open. I am feeling so good that I ignore it. Enjoying the sensations my fingers are giving me, I keep my eyes closed as I hear someone enter the room. 'Emma, are you awake?' It's my ex-boyfriend. We'd broken up the week before and I remember that I had agreed to give him the things he'd left at my flat back this morning. Somewhere in the back of my head floats up the thought, 'He must still have the key to get in.' In reality, I leapt up, threw on a dressing down and pretended I had slept late. But when I think about the moment now, I dream that I moan softly, my fingers bringing my orgasm closer. He approaches the bed, pulling the covers off.
Read more »»

0 comments: