Saturday, March 5, 2011

Michelle Heaton: I'd quite like perkier boobies ar


Looking at Michelle Heaton as she flaunts her fabulously fit body in a bikini, you'd never guess that she'd be totally insecure about the way she looks.
Now married to personal trainer Hugh Hanley, 32, the former Liberty X singer has swapped boozy nights out and chicken and chips with BFF Katie Price for calorie counting and cardio.
Michelle, 31, works out 5 times a week and, astonishingly, is still not completely happy with her figure.
'I still feel insecure and think of myself as "the fat one" from Liberty X,' she tells Now.
'I absolutely had a body complex back then - it just made me eat more and get depressed.
'I'll be 32 this year and I'd quite like perkier boobies
'I'd never have surgery because I'm scared of going under anaesthetic but I've lost a lot of weight so if there was a miracle that could give you nice pert boobs without surgery or side effects, then I'm sure we'd all be jumping on it.'...
Read more »»

0 comments: