Thursday, June 30, 2011

Top up your relationship bank account

Hi everyone, and welcome to my new blog. Once a fortnight, I’m going to be sharing with you a few of the things I’ve learnt on the job as a Sex & Relationship Psychotherapist. I’ve been working as a therapist for nearly 20 years now and I’ve worked with literally hundreds of couples and individuals with a vast range of sexual and relationship difficulties. Whether that’s problems in the bedroom like different desires, beating boredom and improving performance, or domestic issues like handling arguments, building intimacy or coping with break ups or dating.
It’s a huge topic to cover in just a few paragraphs every two weeks, but I hope that over time you’ll pick up some really useful tips and tricks for improving your relationships, as well as gaining a deeper understanding of your personal needs and feelings.

Keep Reading »

0 comments: