Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Q: What's the best way to shave my balls?

Q. What’s the best way to shave my balls?

If I had a pound for every time I get asked this question I'd probably be able to be able to pay off the budget deficit in one fell swoop and still have enough money left over to buy Chelsea from Roman Abramovich. Seriously – ball shaving is a national obsession. So for all of you desperately in search of a ‘smooth set' here's my sage advice.
For starters, make the whole process easier by trimming hairs back a little with the help of a body hair trimmer, beard trimmer or – if you've a steady hand, nerves of steel or a pack of Beta Blockers handy – a pair of scissors. This will make the hairs much easier to shave with your razor. Sure, the makers of electric body groomers will tell you that their products can be used on your bits but in reality nothing beats a traditional wet razor for results.Read More »» 

0 comments: