Monday, March 7, 2011

Christina Aguilera: I do EVERYTHING in bed ad


Christina Aguilera fancies the idea of getting behind the wheel of a car and putting her foot down to relax, but it's probably better she stays parked up.
The singer's boyfriend Matthew Rutler, 25, was booked on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol last week - and passenger Christina was arrested on suspicion of being drunk in public before being released.
Fortunately, the blonde diva has other ways of ridding herself of stress.
'I love bubble baths. I don't really cook, that's something I want to learn,' Christina reveals.
'Driving is another one.'
The mum of one is happiest of all when she's snuggled up in bed.
'When I have time, I have to say, I love my bed.' Christina tells Celebs On Sunday.
'It's my favourite place in the world - give me a pillow and a good comfy bed, and I'm so happy.

Read more »» 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like reading your post.