Monday, April 11, 2011

Reese Witherspoon Covers 'Vogue' May sexi 2011

Reese Witherspoon graces the cover of Vogue magazine’s May 2011 issue, on newsstands Tuesday (April 19)!
Here’s what the 35-year-old Water for Elephants actress had to share:
On her husband, Jim Toth: “He’s wonderful,” she says, beaming. “He’s just a really great guy, and I feel really lucky. It’s so cute: Over the holidays I was at a department store in L.A. with my friends, and these three women from Oklahoma came up to me, and they said” - she lays on a thick Southern drawl -“‘Reese. We are so happy for yeeew. We liiike this guy for yeeew.’ And I said, ‘You do?!’ ‘Yes, ma’am. We think he is a niiice man. We think he is going to treat you well and be good to yeeew.’ I was like, ‘Really?’ So sweet! And I told them my mother likes him very much, too.”
On being in a good place in her life: “I mean . . . it sort of indicates that at other times I was not in a good place. Which is true. I have had my share of heartbreak. But I think your friends really know when you are at your happiest. Even though I am nervous and excited and all those things people feel when they are about to get married, I think I am mostly very calm right now. Usually, I’m a little bit of a squirrel. I have a squirrelly energy.”

Lee Más »»

0 comments: