Sunday, April 24, 2011

Recap: A Wild Week in Demi Lovato News ad

Demi Lovato has had some week!
The Disney darling has managed to cram a career’s worth of headlines into the past few days. For those of you who may have missed it, here’s a rundown of Demi’s week in the news:
A glowing Lovato was spotted walking through LAX Tuesday. The starlet, who is just over a month out of rehab remarked, “There’s a ton of pressure out there to meet impossible standards…If you’re going through a dark period, remember that you’re not alone.”
The same day, photos surfaced of Demi heading to the studio in sweats. “Got my workout in, my laundry done, my groceries bought,” Demi tweeted later in the day. “Sometimes I think, wow…I’m lucky enough to HAVE groceries and clean clothes. Anyway…feeling pretty adult-like :) This is cool.” Fans wondered if Lovato was finally back on track.
Wednesday, Lovato dropped the bombshell that she would not be returning to her hit TV series Sonny With a Chance. “I don’t think going back to Sonny would be healthy for my recovery,” Demi tells People magazine of her decision. “Being in front of a camera would make me nervous.”
Keep Reading »


0 comments: