Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kim Kardashian ‘Glad’ She Posed Naked for ‘W’ (VIDEO) ad

Remember those sizzlingly hot naked photos of Kim Kardashian from the pages of W Magazine? Well, on Sunday’s episode of Kourtney and Kim Take New York, Kim’s tearful reaction to the pics – which photographers had previously said would not show nudity – finally arrived on TV.
“Oh my God, I’m more naked that I was in Playboy.” Kim cried to Kourtney and Khloe. “I’m so mad right now! [The magazine] promised I would be covered with artwork. You can see the nipples!”
As you may well remember, the magazine’s cover blocked out all trace of nipple, but its inner fold was far less modest, albeit with a coat of silver paint.
“The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen,” the 30-year-old ranted before cameras. “I feel so taken advantage of… I’ve definitely learned my lesson. I’m never taking my clothes off again, even if it’s for Vogue.”

More Here! »

1 comments:

Chica_webcam said...

Debe de ser interesante leer un libro solo sobre la vida de Kim, aunque lo mejor sería poder pasar un día a su lado.
Es una de las chicas más guapas del mundo.
Besos
Lulu