Thursday, April 28, 2011

Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Cover 'Entertainment Weekly'..w1

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart share a sweet moment on the cover of Entertainment Weekly’s latest issue, on newsstands Friday (April 29).
Here’s what the Twilight stars had to share:
Kristen, on wishing the film could be more graphic: “In some ways it was disappointing not to be able to really go there. We imagined it every single day. It’s funny because when [the PG-13 issue] comes up, everybody thinks it’s all about the sex. The birth is really effective, and I’ve heard it really hits you in the face. But what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that’s how it was written in the book. I would have loved to have been puking up blood.”
Rob, on what scenes he loved to shoot: “I like the honeymoon scenes because it’s such a massive turnaround in Edward and Bella’s relationship.”
Kristen, on shooting Bella and Edward’s wedding day: “I never would have thought I’d be affected in this way, but it was one of the coolest things that I’ve done. There was a certain point when I walked on set, and I saw everyone from the entire cast sitting there in the pews, about to do their bit. And it was just so perfect for me in that moment. It was so emotional in such a real way. I literally felt like thanking them for coming.”

Keep Reading »

0 comments: