Sunday, April 3, 2011

I hate my body and being naked!

I'm a plus-sized female. Even though my boyfriend is comfortable with my size, getting naked is very awkward for me. How do I break out of my shell?
Answer
Women's worst fear (since practically all of us are imperfect) is that the guy we are trying to turn on gets turned off right in the middle of sex. We are especially afraid that while engaged in a position we have never done before, he will suddenly notice our flab deposits and think they look gigantic.

Once you're in bed, stop worrying about your body. It sounds like he's already your boyfriend, so he's already had sex with you and your plus pounds. Just remember that when he's in bed with you he's thinking, "I'm getting laid!" or "I am so turned on right now" or "She is so sexy and we're doin' it!" He's trying to get turned on, not off, so for your purposes that means he's focusing on what he likes about your body, not what he doesn't. He not thinking, "Wow, those thighs look chunky" right before he' ready to stick it in; he's just trying to get it in right. And once he's in, he's thinking how great it feels.
Read more »»

0 comments: